Monday 13 June 2011

Hello Blogger! :D

This is going to be hopefully the first of many Blogs from me, I'll just fill you in on what I plan to post on here over the coming months. If you like what you can hear feel free to follow me? ;D

I plan to post at least a couple of blogs every week:
  • Early on in the week i'll usually fill you in on what i've been up to recently, i've got lots of partying planned as im on holiday and also i'm going to Wakestock in July :D
  • Depending on what I get up to, another post will probably have me recommend something that has caught my interest such as a music artist, movie or story
  • If I have the time or I just really want to share something my extra posts will probably be pretty short
Thats all i've got for you today i'm afraid, my next post definitely wont be as boring.

Much Love,
Ciaran

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the partying lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently started blogging too!! I hope to hear many of ur stories and blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to blogger! look forward to hearing more from you. followed

    drinking coffee now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thanks alot guys. :D
    I'll make sure to check out what your up to aswell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with blogger :D hope to see some interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete